Gender and Development
- Is a goal of and an essential process for women’s advancement.
- Is a process and condition by which women mobilize to understand, identify, and overcome gender discrimination and achieve equality.
- Women become agents of development partner and not just a beneficiaries.
- A kind of participation in development that enables women to make decisions based on their own view and perspective.
- To empower women, access to information, training, technology, market, and credit is necessary.